Installing a new version
If you are installing a new version to replace the old one, you should perform the following actions:
- Put 'config.pm' configuration file into a safe place
- Check the first line in 'cgi' files and apply the necessary changes if needed.
- Copy the files you received with the new version of indexsoft Site-UP to those directories where indexsoft Site-UP is installed replacing the old ones.
- Set the executable rights for all files with the 'cgi' extension.
- Open indexsoft Site-UP in your browser and go to the configuration mode.
- Apply the necessary changes (if required) and save them.
Before installing the new version we also recommend you to get acquainted with the file 'readme.html', which is included in every new version of indexsoft Site-UP and contains additional recommendations and instructions not included in this manual.