Integration with web based applications
Here is a few simple steps:
- Change language of the indexsoft configurator if required ('language' link at the bottom of the screen)
- Create configuration file with initial values (see included 'example.ini' for example and corresponding section in this manual)
- Create pure perl configuration file for your perl script using indexsoft configurator.
- Remove configuration variables from your script and replace them all with perl 'requre' function showing created configuration file to it.
- Test your applications with configuration file created with indexsoft configurator
- Configure indexsoft configurator to use configuration file with initial values and pure perl configuration file by default ('configure' link at the bottom of the screen)
- Modify included templates to fit your needs (see 'skins' directory with prepared examples)
- Configure indexsoft configurator to use your templates by default ('configure' link at the bottom of the screen)
- Make a 'configure' link from your application to indexsoft configurator if required